Sunday, February 10, 2008

To add to that

For an overrarching theme, I would go for the "will to survive" idea, I also think we could organize an out of town section if we wanted to for the commuters. It might not be as "newsy" as the rest of the sections but I think there are national issues that would be relevant to discuss and take a local angle on.

Amanda mentioned having a section related to the economy and local businesses. I think this is a great idea and a section I would like to be a part of. I think it would be interesting to have a story about local college graduates who stay in New Paltz and discuss their experiences with finding work or lack thereof.

I don't have a preference about what I would do, but if most people are interested in being an editor I wouldn't have a problem being a writer.

No comments: