Bilysse, I like where you're going with your post ... the way you broke the theme down and all. Even if we don't use that exact theme, that's the way I think we could best break down whatever we end up agreeing on. That does sound really interesting though, and it would probably turn out to be a really decent thing to hand to someone as a portfolio piece.
For my part, I'm just really excited for this class/project. I agree a New Paltz focus is a good idea, as everyone with the exception of two people live on campus. But because I don't, I worry a bit that my inability to be in town all the time would hinder my participation in outside-class work. That just furthers my desire to have some editorial/managerial position in my group, because while I can't be in town every day or for very long when I am in town, I could make up for it in editing/working on our site from home. (Especially once there's the skeleton of a site up, as I'm pretty proficient with HTML).
I know we haven't agreed on sections yet, but based on Bilysse's post, the youth or student focuses would be on top of my list of interests.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment