Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I like Erica's idea as well. I had been thinking along the lines of doing something about historical New Paltz. We could write about the oldest street, the oldest buisness still running, a long time resident, changes that the area has been through and big events that have shaped what New Paltz is now. One of those big events could be when Jason West, the mayor at the time, married homosexual couples back in 2005. Maybe we could do a past, present and future Web site. So we'd have all the history in the past section. What New Paltz is like now in the present section. Then a future section on up and coming musicians, students and changes to New Paltz that are still in the works.

I would like to be a team lead/editor person. Although I'm also OK with being a writer or photographer.

No comments: