Staff: I look forward to reading your project plans this week. No worries -- I will be your fluff filter and let you know if the proposed stories take away from the news focus of the site. (I want your feedback as well.) We still need a name and brand logo for our project. We have some good ideas. So let's see how this works out.
This week: You are welcome to switch sections or pitch ideas to other editors. Here are our four section editors:
Damien T: Politics/Crime toman89@newpaltz.edu
Kristen K: Arts kulls81@newpaltz.edu
Bilysse: Fitness/Health and more buitra16@newpaltz.edu
Lisa: Business/Jobs coffey02@newpaltz.edu
Take time to feel at home with your group. Good luck!! Have fun.
r
PS: Just checking through the blog. Do you guys still want a section (or stories) on Election 2008? Or do we have enough?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment