I'd like to write mostly about the arts/music/culture etc. but what lisa was saying about the economy and restaurants/businesses opening and closing so often is a great topic too...i worked at blockheads for a while, that was just recently shut down w/o notice, so i was out of a job. Now I work as a waitress at Toscani's and they don't do any business...the place is dead...so now theyre opening rascal's to make more money, but who knows in New Paltz if it will survive...I think everyone has great ideas, but if were going for the "survive" theme this would be a great story, and a great topic as well...not only for the businesses but for the people/students who depend on them for a job/money to get through school...this is happening all over the town...oh yea...and i'd like to stick with the photography aspect of this blog...hope that helps
Caitlin
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment